To Start, Ask Yourself:
1) Do the following represent your current or preferred clients/prospect base?
• Medium-sized (50 to 1000) hourly employees working 30+ hours per week?
• Over 50% medium to low wages blue collar/service sector employees?
• Service Employers: Food Services, Hospitality, Agricultural, Nursing Homes
• Franchise owner groups or single owner multiple franchises?
2) Have you recommended, inherited or been asked to evaluate any partially self-funded MEC/ MVP or Indemnity Plans?
• If Yes to the above - Do you have a sufficient information/experience or access to resources that can help you in your evaluation and consultation?
Here's Where We Come In
3) If you are not 100% certain you can adequately assist your client in this area, would you consider using us to assist in the following ways?
Like most businesses, insurance agencies wish to compete and grow their footprint. We not only help with growing your book, we actively participate in client meetings, enrollment strategies and plan design. We have no other role but that role that best serves our broker network and their clients. Most importantly, we specialize in low wage hourly workers and companies that employ them. We literally do nothing else.
Note on Compensation: All of our time and services are available at no cost to your agency and there is no increase in the premium to your client
Here is how you begin:
The following are time tested strategies that will pave the way to (A) Meet new employer prospects (B) Rescue them from unnecessary cost and risk and (C) Look smarter than your competitors
The next time you are speaking with a prospect/client, ask the following questions. guarantee you will pick up one new client for every ten you ask these questions of."